IHY Independent Audit was founded in 1995 by five Certified Public Accountant with superior knowledge and experience in their field. The current Chairman of the Board of Directors of our Company is Mr.İrfan Hüseyin YILDIZ, our founder and Responsible Partner Chief Auditor.
The responsible director of The Tax Department of Our Company is Mr. Hıdır ERDEM, a former Tax Auditor for the Ministry of Finance and the responsible director of our Independent External Audits Department is CPA Esma YILDIZ KARAŞAHİN. The responsible person from the VAT return and other tax departments are Fatma AKMAN who was previously on the assistant manager of Tax Office.
With our 20 partners and personal members in total, our Company is getting stronger it’s organizational structure each and speaking foreign languages, technology using skills, our company is a member and representative of “MORISON KSi” in Turkey one of the most prestigious audit companies of the world headquartered in England, and also a member of the Association Independent Audit.
Our company is audited by the Public Oversight Board according to accounting and audit standards. We are also a member of PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) which is established by the National Assembly of America to observe and audit publicly-traded companies and to protect and inform the investors.
What the Turkish government gives us legally and what we can do for our business partners.
In constant search for innovation, increase technological material, improve experiment and being a corporate organization, our company uses its powers such as the “Certified Public Consultancy” power granted the Ministry of Finance, “Independent External Audit” power granted by Public Oversight Accounting and Auditing Standards Turkey and the Capital Market Board, “Bank Audit” and “Audit on Insurance Companies” powers granted by the Undersecretariat of Treasury, and its ” Audit on Energy Companies” power granted by the committee for Regulation and Audit of Energy Market actively with utmost care.
As a member of MORISON KSI, we carry out audits on the financial statements and activity results in accordance with International Audit Standards, issue reports according to International Financial Reporting Standards.
- To create difference with our unique and client-oriented solutions
- To lead professional innovations in line with universal values
- To reach the highest ethical standards
- To provide client satisfaction
- To support our staff’s development
- To support our staff’s talents and creativity
- To convey our professional experiences to following generations
- To use our solutions for the benefit of each parties
- To create high quality solutions that make a difference with our trained and experienced staff in the field
- To increase the reputation of our clients with our audit services
- To render service to our clients under international accounting standards
- To deliver solution to our clients with regard to their disputes relating commercial law, contract law, tax law and labour law
- To consider our clients as our business partners and to build a long-term relationship